Friday, September 15, 2006




slurp

ooo i really want all these pairs. that would burn a $200 hole in my account :( maybe i will get ONE pair. i really like the first four the best. i will have to catch them all i suppose. 200 bucks for 4 pairs of fall shoes is really not bad.
i am so sad to leave my birkenstocks behind. they are like second skin and a bad habit because i wear them with ALL my outfits ANYWHERE. anytime it gets warm the soles of my feet to the skin between my toes ache to slip on that cow skin and feel the bump that fits so perfect under the ball of my foot. as soon as i stand up it disappears and my feet feel all naked. and i also like to tip my body back and forth to feel the sandals underneath. my birks have also got ice cream drops leftover from the summer.
hehe. sigh. hello fall .
today at work a really old lady patient started screaming incoherently at the top of her lungs in her room. i rushed in and tried to calm her down. then i left. and i was talking to a co-worker about how bloated her stomach was and maybe she was in pain bc her stomach just looked so large and distorted. she took one look at me and said "you do realize that was her boob you've been staring at right?" omg that thing was popping out of her gown and so big it masqueraded as a stomach.
i was tricked!

No comments: