Wednesday, August 06, 2003


heads up !

seeing the best of vancouver and whatever else canadia has to offer ...
but vancouver wont be seeing the best of michigan :*(
i miss my lovepimple so bad ... already!
during our lunchtime this wave of homesickness struck me. and i was
really confused because my whole family plus grandma in tow are all
with me on this trip. then i realized the one person who makes it home
for me anywhere everyday ... i love you dan <3>province.
we ate at a lil restaurant called taipei tokyo <- hm or was it the other way around? my mom's friend (my auntie) filled us up with boats of sushi, sushimi, handrolls, unmentionables, and these fried tofu cubes you dunk into spice sauce .. its like stinky tofu cept w/out the stinky! i can sense disappointment from those of you let down with the missing smell :p so this auntie of mine is apparently blessedly talented .. she makes these gorgeous pictures out of flowers. she shapes flowers and leaves into a tiger or a picture of fishes underwater ... whatever she feels like making a painting of. we just gasped and drooled. and only to drool more over her cooking. she even makes her own wine! you get the gist of it. i feel like im in taiwan all over again! its wonderful ... jane is also disoriented. so many fobby asians! hahaha. and they all dye their 5 year old kiddie's hair. is this a new fad? hm. it most def. makes them look half. my auntie's two little boys i saw two yrs ago in taiwan ... have grown so much. the oldest one opened his mouth and this low rumbling of a syllable came out. i nearly fell over. they're both super nice tho and finally out of the shell! no more antisocialness! def trying to go surfing for the life of me. hehe and now i will go join the wine festivities! boobies


No comments: