Wednesday, July 21, 2004



playing b i g time from aug 1st - 5th

so excited to spoil myself ! the pool at treasure island is in this really neat shape surrounded w green palm trees. i'll have to take a picture. hmm summers been good to me so far. but its going to treat me real nice in the next couple weeks! caaan't wait. learning a lot at st joseph and training to be a techie. sometimes awesome ppl will offer me money to escape. i have not been a partner in crime. yet. i am filled with so many hospital stories. just ask :D drama, comedy, horror, romance, tragedy, suspense, and many nudities. its a kick. i drew my first blood today! felt goood. mmm vampire good. my partner had the biggest most wonderful spongy veins ever. so i must thank julie generously! moving on ... doogie's been a really sweet puppy to me and my family. i love him so much! thursday will be his first vet appointment for his rabies shot. plus i think he might be going blind because there's this brown stuff around the pupils of one eye. it'd be sorta cool to have a blind puppy. but i still wish for the best. going to the art fair today !! bah its so hot and humid. i hope everyone is alive, well, and happy :)

No comments: